Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tina



“You can join us if you’d like.” Her sultry voice cooed as the man behind her palmed her breasts. He locked eyes with me then; I could see him holding back a smile, daring me to do it… to say yes to her offer.
I shook my head once, “That’s alright.” My voice was clipped because I was filled with jealousy, anger, and deep down a fear that I really did want to join them. I reached for the door to leave. I should have called to make sure Tina was alone before I came over. Idiot. She’s the best whore in town and you thought she’d be alone?
“You could stay. Watch?” she teased. “Maybe learn something.” Her breath caught at the end and as my gaze traveled from her ruby lips and down her naked body, I saw he’d begun to finger her. Every second I stayed, part of me was screaming to leave. I didn’t need this. Who was this whore to tell me I needed to learn something from some other guy fucking her? But the darker side of me, the one I hadn’t even realized was a part of me kept me grounded to that spot.
I watched, I watched as he fingered her until she came only to realize that he’d has his dick in her ass the whole time she’d been talking to me. Whoever this guy was, he didn’t care, he’d let me waltz in and without saying a word, would have been okay with me banging her too. I swallowed hard, the temperature in here was rising and as I watched him bend her over the back of the couch and go to town on her tight ass, it was hard not to… well, get hard.
Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t this strange dude fucking her that was turning me on. It was how she reacted to him. It was nothing like anything I’ve ever done. In fact when he wrung his hands around her neck, I felt myself take a step forward intent on beating the shit out of the guy but her sudden moan stopped me. She liked it.
The must have seen me step forward because they both turned to look at me, the guy never slowing his jack hammer pace, never letting go of the grip around her neck. Tina just smiled at me for a moment until the guy laid a slap so hard to her ass it echoed. I watched her wince and then moan when he did it again. Was this really happening? Was I really this fucking hard right now?
“Harder!” She cried out, and he took her by the shoulders, pulling her towards his cock as he slammed it into her. She threw her head back and screamed and I swear to god it felt like my cock was going to be bruised from the zipper holding the damn thing in place. I was sweating, yet I hadn’t moved an inch in in more than five minutes. Or was it thirty? I have no idea, but I watched as she took it rougher than anything I’d ever given her and all of it in her ass.
I was so naive, so young, and so dumb. I had no idea she would have let me in there. I had also never asked. Shows what I know, right?
Her melodic screams grew louder, she began to beg, and fuck if that was me I would have come right then and there. I love it when she begs.
“Joe! Oh god, Joe! Give it to me!” Tina cried out for the man. As he spread her ass cheeks aside, I wanted to look away, should have looked away. But I didn’t. I watched him palm his cock, sliding the tip into the dark hole of her ass; in and out, in and out. Each time the tip emerged I heard the wet popping sound, watched her shake and beg for it, whatever “it” was. And just like that, he jerked himself off into her asshole. Streams of cum spewed into her and I swear she came the hardest in that moment.
I was out the door before either of them knew it. It was the last time I ever saw Tina. That whore. That whore who had a soft spot for a 19 year old kid, who was willing to do anything he wanted and even let him fall in love with her. I was such a dumbass. I guess deep down, I know I still love her even thought I shouldn’t. But after that night, I knew I’d never be able to please her like that. Not without some kind of experience.
Eight years later…
I watched the squeaky fan spin round and round. It did nothing to control the heat in the room. I’d fix it eventually, or so I told myself every time I looked at it. I didn’t want to move and risk waking the blonde next to me just yet. I’d been her first last night, and as I looked at the baby like structure of her face, I remembered Tina. Had she looked at me this way knowing she was mine?
I propped my head up, my body curled around hers but not quite touching. It was a little uncomfortable with the ropes tied to her wrists and ankles, but it wasn’t painful so I didn’t mind it much. I liked the way women looked when they slept like this. Sprawled out, naked, tied down. Their bodies mine to own for just one night. It was never more than a night and I never asked their names. This one though, I was tempted to touch her again. Maybe it was the sight of my dried up cum all over her belly and breasts. It could have been the rise and fall of her perky, young breasts as she began to wake. But as she opened her eyes and stared back at me with a sultry smile, I knew why. They were hazel, just like Tina’s. The hair was lighter, but the longer I stared at her and she back at me, I knew that’s why she was in my bed.
“Wake up, it's time to go, sweetheart.” I said through the frog in my throat.
“Doesn’t look like I can go anywhere…” She cooed, wiggling her fingers to make the chains rattle.
“I shouldn’t have let you stay the night, and I don’t do breakfast. Sorry.” I had already grabbed the keys and began unlocking the cuffs. With a hand free, she reached between my legs and began massaging my cock. I tried not to react, but a woman’s touch is a woman’s touch. “Don’t.” I said with a hint of danger in my voice.
“But I want to.”
I took her wrist and put it back in the cuff. A victory smile spread across her face and I shook a finger at her, tisking as I rolled off the bed, moving around the frame to the other side of the room where all the toys, gadgets, crops, paddles, were all laid out. You name it, I had it; even if it wasn’t on display I had it. Goddamn her for knowing what I needed in one night. As I gazed upon my options, her silence broke the spell. "My name's Tina by the way. But you can call me whatever you'd like." A chill ran down my spine as I picked up a solid round paddle. Tina, dripping with pure innocence. All Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment