Monday, October 14, 2013

Goddess Mine - W. I. Boucher

Venus beckons in lace bound fast
by chains of love wrapped tight
Her lush lips so tenderly pressed
to the earth's ancient grassy breast,

Goddess mine please hear my prayers
smile down on your slave of love
carry my spirit to that place you dwell
that altar between your silken thighs

her moans and sighs sweet music
calling me to her fervent worship
in that temple of secret delights
surrendering all I am to you freely

I sing for you an ancient primal hymn
soft muffled songs roll from my lips
shake the earth and rock your hips
take my offerings, mark me as yours

Press my face to that cup of sacred wine
and drink deep that sweet water of life
far beyond the realm of mortal desire
love's alchemy, carnal made the sublime

No comments:

Post a Comment